Bush, George W. - politisches Wirken (in Englisch)
George Walker Bush, George W. Bush, Business career, Exploration, Political career, Irak War, World Trade Center, Referat, Hausaufgabe, Bush, George W. - politisches Wirken (in Englisch)
Themengleiche Dokumente anzeigen
wtc referat english, george w. bush wirken, bush, referat über george w bush in englisch, george w. bush political career
George Walker Bush
George Walker Bush (George W. Bush) was born July 6th, 1946 in New Haven, Connecticut, but he grew up in with his brother and sisters in Midland and Houston.
- Father: George Herbert Walker Bush, 41th president of the USA
- Mother: Barbara Pierce Bush
- Brother: Jeb Bush, 1999-2008 Governor of Florida
- Grandfather: Prescott Bush, prior senator and businessman
- Wife: marriage in 1977 with Laura Welch, librarian Daughters: the twins Jenna and Barbara Bush, born in 1981
- He received a bachelor’s degree from Yale University and an MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Harvard Business School.
- Bush has afforded his military service in the Texas military guard as a pilot for the Texas Air National Guard (Vietnam War).
- 1978: first steps in the oil industry with the foundation of Arbusto Energy, later Bush
- 1984: because of the low oil price Bush exploration had to fusion with Spectrum 7 Energy Corp, later chairman of the company
- 1986: because of the collapse of oil prices again the Bush Exploration was unable to pay the bills and the company was bought up by Harken Energy Corp.
- 1986: Bush is going to be the director of Harken
- 1972: campaign for a republican candidate for the Senate in Alabama, which finally failed
- 1988: managing partner of the baseball team Texas Rangers
- 1994: Bush was elected to the Governor of the State of Texas
- 1995: start of the incumbency of the Governor of Texas
- 1997: Bush won the re-elected to the Governor of Texas
- 2000: Bush was nominated for the presidential elections and he won the elections
- 2004: Bush won the re-presidential elections
- The raison of the Irak war is Saddam Hussein because Bush thinks that Irak has got (Nuclear weapons of mass destruction)
- But the Nuclear weapons of mass destruction were never found
- Bush can’t go away with his army because he is to proud, he thinks that the next President of the United States of America has to do that
World Trade Center (September 11th, 2001)
On September 11th, 2001 there were a series of coordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda groups on the United States.
- 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners
- Two of the planes crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City, one plane into each tower
- Result: because of the damage the twin towers collapsed a
nearly 3000 people died
- A third airliner crashed into the Pentagon in Arlington County, near Washington, D.C
- The fourth plane crashed into a field near the town of Shanksville,
- Pennsylvania, the passengers and the crew attempted to retake control, of their plane from the hijackers , causing the crash.
Bush and the Environment:
Bush thinks that the environment is not as important as the industry of the United States, the reason why he isn’t a member of the Kyoto protocol is: If he goes to be a member of the Kyoto protocol the chefs of the company has to pay a lot of money for new environment gentle engines.
Folgende Referate könnten Dich ebenfalls interessieren:
Die nachfolgenden Dokumente passen thematisch zu dem von Dir aufgerufenen Referat:
- Irak - Krieg gegen den Irak (Pro und Contra)
- Amerikanische Wahlen - Die Amerikanischen Präsidenten und ihre Wahl
- National Missile Defense (kurz NMD; dt.: nationale Raketenabwehr)
- American truth (Die amerikanische Wahrheit, englisch mit deutscher Übersetzung)
- Washington, George - sein Leben und Wirken
Deine Hausaufgaben, Facharbeiten & Interpretationen sind uns etwas wert!Veröffentliche Deine Hausaufgaben, Referate, Facharbeiten & Interpretationen auf abi-pur.de und wir bessern Dein Taschengeld auf.
Zahlreiche Ausbildungs- oder Studienplätze. Jetzt die passende Ausbildung finden und direkt bewerben.